Information we collect
We may collect your personal information such as Name, WhatsApp number (phone number), email id, credit/debit card details, UPI details, ID cards and other relevant information such as accommodation name, location, duration of stay, and number of guests, required to confirm your booking.
When you visit our website, we may collect usage data, such as your IP address, device location, language settings, operating system, search preferences, and the pages you have visited.
We may collect your information when you contact our team on WhatsApp chat, social media channels, or any other online channels.
We may collect information from the reviews you submit regarding your stay or any services available on our website through us.
The properties listed on our website may share information about you with us in case you have questions about your pending booking or if disputes arise regarding your booking.
Usage of information
We may use the information collected to:
- Provide you with the requested services, such as confirming your reservation.
- Communicating with you about services requested, support, special request, cancellations, and offers.
- Send you messages and emails related to offers, services rendered, and marketing material that may be relevant to you.
- Analyze, improve, customize, and provide our reservation travel and related services to you conduct surveys about our services.
- Maintain and improve our website for a better user experience.
- Market our services and travel-related products through organic and paid channels such as email and WhatsApp marketing. You can unsubscribe from such communications anytime if you feel that they are not relevant to you.
- Internal training of our team members.
- Protect and defend the rights or interest of Tirthan Valley Stays, listed properties, and other companies related to us
- Protect the security of our website.
- Exercising a right or obligation imposed by law and responding to requests and legal demands.
Cookies are divided into ‘first party cookies’ and ‘third party cookies’:
- First party cookies – These are the cookies served by the domain owner i.e., TirthanValleyStay.
- Third party cookies – These are cookies placed on our domain by trusted partners such as social media companies, advertising and analytics companies, and security providers.
Cookies can be further classified into ‘session cookies’ and ‘permanent cookies’:
- Session cookies – They only stay on your device until your browser is closed. Once the browser is closed, these cookies are deleted.
- Permanent cookies – Unlike session cookies, they stay on your device even after your browser is closed. These cookies can have different lifespans.
Sharing of information
- Third party service providers who facilitate numerous services like web hosting, payment gateways, business analytics, marketing, surveys, customer support and more. These third parties only process data as needed to perform the required function.
- Business partners and affiliate companies with whom we may jointly work and offer our services.
- Legal authorities and law enforcement officials to protect us against any liability, respond to subpoenas, and judicial proceedings.
- Other companies in case of a sale, amalgamation, or transfer of business.
Protecting your information
Data of children
Eligibility of use
You must be at least 18 years of age and have the legal authority to enter into an agreement to use our services. If you are below the age of 18 years, a person or guardian with legal contracting age can use our website and services on your behalf.
We reserve the right to restrict your access to the website if it is found that you are a minor or below the legal contracting age.
The policy grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this website and the content as mentioned in this policy. You agree not to interrupt the operation of the website in any manner whatsoever. You shall not sell, distribute, or transmit any content from the website for any personal, commercial, or public purpose.
We always strive to keep the website secure and free from any virus or malware, however, you will be solely responsible for any damage to the computer or loss of data that may occur due to the information provided by the website. We reserve the right to restrict access to the website and the services offered without any prior notice, for general maintenance or any other reason whatsoever.
We also reserve the right to periodically make necessary changes or improvements to the website at any time without any prior notice.