Booking, Cancellation, and Refund Policy

This policy governs how TirthanValleyStay (‘we,’ ‘our,’ and ‘us’) manages booking, cancellation, and refund requests made by the guests (‘you,’ or ‘your’). Our team strives to serve you well to offer a delightful hotel booking experience.


  • You need to give clear confirmation via phone or WhatsApp to confirm your booking with us. Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms.
  • You are required to pay 20% of the total booking amount at the time of confirmation to secure your booking. The next 30% of the booking amount will be submitted one week before the check-in date. The rest 50% should be deposited at the hotel at the time of check-in. You are required to pay 50% of the total booking amount if you book a luxury room.
  • You must accept the check-in and check-out time provided by the property. If the time does not suit you, you must make an advanced request with your preferred time so that necessary adjustments can be made. This is subject to the availability of rooms.
  • You must make an advanced request in case of rescheduling, upgrading, or downgrading of rooms at least 1 week prior to the check-in date.
  • You are requested to carry a valid government-issued photo identity card and address proof during check-in. A PAN Card is not accepted as a valid identity card.
  • Acceptance of credit/debit cards UPIs, net banking, and other electronic modes of payment is at property owner’s discretion.
  • The final decision of accepting or rejecting the booking is held by the property owner. We always aim to ensure that you get a smooth booking experience every time.

Note: We and the property owner reserve the right to modify or cancel the booking if the guest is engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity, incorrect information is provided or under other circumstances where the booking resulted from a mistake or error. The same applies if guests are found to be indulged in any illegal or unpermitted activities on the premises.

Cancellations and Refunds

  • You must provide prior information in case they wish to cancel a confirmed booking with us.
  • We provide 100% free cancellation if you cancel the booking at least 15 days prior to the check-in date. In the case of a luxury room, you must inform us at least 1 month prior to enjoy free cancellations. After that, no refund will be provided.
  • In case you cancel your booking in less than 15 days of the check-in date, we only refund 50% of the booking amount. However, no refund will be provided in case of the cancellation made less than 7 days before the check-in date.
  • We always strive to offer the best services to make your booking experience better. However, no change in dates or partial cancellation will be allowed after your arrival. You can check with the property owner in case of emergencies as their decision will be considered final.

Compare Listings